Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Days 97 - 104

Day 99 - Track Workout

I do not like mile repeats. For some reason running 4-5 miles on the road seems relatively easy at this point, but running 16-20 laps around the track seems like a pain. Every mile we switched off to run the opposite way around the track. My miles were all around 9 minutes.

This week I got sick. I think I probably stressed myself out over youth conference and there was also the huge weather change. I always get sick when the weather does that. Oh well! On the bright side my shins are recovering really well, which wouldn't of happened otherwise and my knee is also starting to feel a little better. I haven't figured out where to stretch to help those tendons around my knee to feel better. I guess this is where that "learning to run through the pain" part comes in!

1 comment:

sarana said...

way to go christy! a.m.a.z.i.n.g
hope all goes well.
sarana