Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Days 83 & 84

After running 16 miles, I jumped right into the car and tried to make it to Keyan's race. BIG MISTAKE. I missed his race. He called, as I was about to get off I-15 to head over to AF High School, to say he had finished. If only I had run a little faster - GRRR... I did, however, run the 16 miles in under 3 hours, which made me happy. The worse part about all of this is getting into my car right afterwards and driving from SLC to Provo (since I didn't stop for Keyan's race). I am still paying for it 3 days later. My shins hurt bad. Going down stairs is the worst! Also after running my lower back hurt. I know, I need to be doing sit-ups. I don't like doing sit-ups. I wished I had one of those machines that's supposed to make doing them easier. They probably don't work though.

Day 83 - rest day

Day 84 - rest day

Day 85 - I ran around the park cheering Keyan on at his race. My kids would not say that I ran, more like tried walking fast, but moved like a person who'd been beat up! I think I may have warmed up my legs enough to get through tonight's track workout, but it's a killer so I'll have to wait and see if I make it.

No comments: