Friday, June 27, 2008

Days 17, 18, 19

Day 17: cross-training
I wakeboarded again for my cross-training.
My body was still sore from the workout the night before. My legs didn't want to do anything. This made wakeboarding not the best, but I still love it!

Day 18: easy 3 miles
I'm trying to work on my running form. I don't have a very good form and it's really hard for me to correct it. Hopefully after some time I'll figure it out. My shin splint is still really bothering me and my right foot fell asleep again. Every possible thing I could do wrong to cramp my leg I seem to do. Now I realized that I scrunch up my toes and push off of them, do not do this. For the cool down we walked circles in the grass at the school.

Day 19:
Today is a rest day. Yippie! I have a softball game tonight and maybe 2 if we win, but other than that it will be a do nothing day.

No comments: